Lady Lash Studio
Welcome to a ladylashstudio.com a Visa, Mastercard and PayPal approved website and platforms Please read below to learn how we collect, protect and use your data when you interact with us through this Platform.
Whenever you submit any information to us using one of our Platforms, you consent to our storage and processing of this information.
Personal Information we collect
We collect Personal Information (information which can be used to identify an individual) such as
- Contact information (such as email, phone, and mailing address)
- Credit card number or Paypal account name.
How we protect your Personal Information
We use security technologies including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to help protect the Personal Information we collect from you through the Platform. Our policies restrict access to Personal Information to those employees and service providers who need to know the information in order to provide you the Visa, Mastercard, or American Express services that you use. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information
How we use Personal Information
We primarily use this information to:
- Fulfill your requests and respond to your questions
- Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information collected through the Platform as described in this policy, unless we provide you with choices. Specifically, we may share your Personal Information
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas , including laws and other legal obligations outside your country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Platform’s terms and conditions
- With other companies that are owned by Visa as allowed by law . Visa Inc. is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Information.
- With a purchaser of Visa (or the majority of its assets), a merger or internal acquisition.
- With your consent
Please note that any information you post to public areas of a Platform such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Use of the Platform by minors
The Platform is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Platform.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform.
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at: Bucktown Studio c/o Lady Lash Studio 2115 N Damien Chicago Il 60647
Your policy will be representative when you accept payment for your service.s
The Company will use your information to deliver products and services that you have requested or ordered. Occasionally, the Company will use your contact information to send you information about the Company, including information regarding special promotions and new products.
The Company will promptly remove your name from our mailing list upon request. As you browse www.xtremelashes.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand which products and services capture your interest.
The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visithttp://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.